Capture every magical moment of your underwater adventures! Join us for a PADI class in underwater photography or videography. Learn how to create insta-worthy pictures and videos to share with your family and friends.
Each class includes:
- Instructional classroom session with a PADI Pro
- One or Two Open Water Dives (based on course level)
- Photo Analysis session between dives to review images and try new techniques
These courses are scheduled upon request, and arranged around your availability. Check out each course description below. Contact Pura Vida Divers to sign up: 561-840-8750 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
With the rise of digital, underwater photography remains one of the most popular diving specialties. Learning on your own can be extremely frustrating. Padi’s photography class makes it easier and more fun than ever!
The PADI Digital Underwater Photographer course quickly teaches you to work with modern equipment. Learn tips for a point-and-shoot camera or a more sophisticated DSLR set-up.
- How to choose the right underwater camera system for you
- The PADI SEA method for getting great shots quickly
- The three primary principles for good underwater photos
Other than taking someone diving, video is the only one way to show someone the sounds, motion and dynamics of the underwater world. With modern equipment, shooting underwater video has never been easier! The PADI Underwater Videographer Specialty course teaches you to create videos that are interesting, entertaining and worth watching again and again.
- How to maintain and care for your underwater video equipment
- Videography fundamentals like exposure, focus, shot types, moves, story line, and shot sequencing
- The post-dive editing process to take your raw footage and create an underwater masterpiece
Pura Vida Divers features a variety of underwater cameras available for sale. From straightforward point-and-shoot cameras like the Olympus TG 5, to action-cams like the GoPro Hero 7, to custom housings and accessories. Stop by the shop to learn more about the unique features of each underwater camera!