Job Opportunity for an Office Administrator:
We are currently looking for an organized and energetic new team member to join PVD as an office administrator. Please send your resume and cover letter if you’re interested in applying.
Description: Office Administrator
Office Administrator Job Purpose: Supports company operations by maintaining office systems.
Office Administrator Job Duties:
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Database management including procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Contributes to team effort.
Skills/Qualifications: Supply Management, Informing Others, Delegation, Staffing, Managing Processes, Supervision, Developing Standards, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills, Highly Organized, Computer Skills such as Excel and Word, Diving Experience a bonus.