2017 Dates: February 26, 27 & 28
This is the intermediate level certification course for divers wishing to utilize a closed circuit rebreather (CCR) for mixed gas diving. The objective of the course is to train divers in the benefits, hazards and proper procedures for mixed gas diving on the unit specific CCR, utilizing a mixed gas diluent containing 16 percent or greater oxygen, and to develop intermediate CCR diving skills appropriate to technical diving to a maximum depth of 60 metres / 200 feet.
Prerequisites for the course:
- Minimum age 18
- Provide a log of 50-75 hours on unit. The more hours the better!
- Be proficient in all basic diving skills and Meg specific drills.
- Have completed and qualified the TDI Air Diluent Decompression Procedures Rebreather/TDI CCR Helitrox Diluent Decompression Procedures Diver or equivalent from agencies recognized by TDI.
- Be proficient in using 2 bailout bottles or at least 1 AL80 in the past.
- Be prepared to use your Shearwater or Liquivision computer. KNOW IT / Read manual.
- Be proficient in buoyancy and holding 30ft / 20ft /10ft stops
- Proof of dive certifications and log book required
For more information, call us at 561-840-8750.
Instructor: Becky Schott of Liquid Productions