Sidemount is an increasingly popular way to arrange multiple cylinders for technical diving. You can enter the world of tec diving with the Tec Sidemount Diver course. Then, apply what you learn to other TecRec courses to advance your technical diving skills.
During the Tec Sidemount course you will learn about the advantages of diving with a sidemount configuration and how to set up a tec sidemount harness. You will receive hands-on training during one confined water session and four open water dives. Tec Sidemount begins with two tanks and adds at least two more throughout the class. By the end of your techincal sidemount course, you may even wear up to six sidemounted cylinders.
- Age 18 or older
- PADI Advanced Open Water Certified (or equivalent)
- Completed at least 30 logged dives
PADI TEC SIDEMOUNT REQUIRED GEAR:
- BCD and harness configured for sidemount
- 2 independent Regulators configured for sidemount (available for rent)
- 2 independent Regulators configured for deco/stage bottles (available for rent)
- DSMB or Lift Bag and a Reel with at least 100′ of line
Ready to begin your tec sidemount journey? Contact Pura Vida Divers to sign up: 561-840-8750 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
DIVE DEEPER, STAY LONGER. BEGIN YOUR TECHNICAL DIVING JOURNEY: