Our Sex on the Reef Twilight/Night dive was a huge success! In fact, many people have asked to do it again… But this time we are going to see what the Blue Heron Bridge has to offer at twilight.
Join Pura Vida Divers for a Blue Heron Bridge Twilight Dive on Friday, June 21 at 6:30pm. This is a FREE event!
Itinerary for the evening:
Check in will begin at 5:00pm at Pura Vida Dive Shop. All divers must complete a liability release and receive a parking pass before heading over to Phil Foster Park. A special pass is required to be allowed to remain in the park after dark.
High tide is at 7:36pm. Our staff will be starting their dive at 6:30pm. You may join them or start your dive whenever you feel the most comfortable. However, everyone must be out of the park by 10:00pm or you WILL GET A TICKET!
You may join the group dive, dive on your own with a buddy, or request a private guide. Each dive group must have a legal dive flag and evey diver must have a primary, back up, and tank light. Please register with Pura Vida Divers in advanced to guarantee your resevation.
For reservations call or email.
Hope to see you all there!
- ABOUT US
- SCUBA DIVING
- DIVE SHOP
- DIVE TODAY: DSD
- BEGIN DIVING
- ADVANCED DIVING
- PADI SPECIALTIES
- ADAPTIVE SUPPORT DIVER SPECIALTY
- BLUE HERON BRIDGE DIVER SPECIALTY CLASS
- DEEP DIVER SPECIALTY WITH NITROX UPGRADE
- DRIFT DIVER SPECIALTY: GO WITH THE FLOW
- DSMB DIVER SPECIALTY: DIVERS BELOW
- ENRICHED AIR DIVER (NITROX) SPECIALTY
- FISH IDENTIFICATION SPECIALTY: WHAT’S THAT FISH?
- PEAK PERFORMANCE BUOYANCY
- PADI SHARK CONSERVATION CLASS
- MASTER SCUBA DIVER
- TECHNICAL DIVING
- YOUTH AND FAMILY
- LOCAL INFO
- CONTACT US