PADI divers successfully passed their Technical Training Dive Tec 45 certification on Sunday, May 20, 2012!!!
Our four students completed their Tec 45 certification at “Hole in the Wall”. This dive site bottoms out at a depth of approximately 140ft at the hole where divers can swim through in search of Goliath groupers. This technical training dive required students to use doubles and a stage bottle while completing the dive. Next on their agenda is the DSAT Tec 50 class beginning in June. Shortly afterwards they will move on to Trimix!
If YOU are interested in technical diving please visit our “tech” website: http://tech.puravidadivers.com/ OR call Pura Vida Divers at (561) 840-8750
Requirements to begin technical diving:
- Certification as PADI Advanced Open Water (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 18 years old
- Certification as PADI Enriched Air Diver (or equivalent)
- Certification as PADI Deep Diver (or equivalent 10 dives 100ft or deeper)
- Certification as PADI Rescue Diver (or equivalent)*
- Have a minimum of at least 30 logged dives, with the following minimums: 10 ten must be enriched air dives; 10 deeper than 60 FSW; Medical form signed by a physician.