Careers in Diving with Pura Vida Divers!
Start an exciting Career in Diving!
Interested in leaving that boring desk job and entering a world of adventure? This might be the next step for you! Because Pura Vida Divers is a full-service Dive Resort, we offer a multitude of career options and look for candidates possessing diverse skill sets. Additionally, team members train in multiple areas of the company to keep the daily work environment fresh and varied. For additional information about open positions, please contact us. Positions often available to begin your career in diving include:
- Retail Store and Assistant Manager
- Full & Part-time Sales Associates – currently hiring!
- PADI Scuba Instructors, MSDTs, Staff Instructors and Master Instructors- currently hiring!
- USCG Licensed Captain: 50 ton or higher – currently hiring!
- Website Developer
- Social Media & Marketing – currently hiring!
- Tank Fill Technician – currently hiring!
- Divemasters- currently hiring!
- Photographers and Photo Pros– currently hiring!
Why choose Pura Vida Divers for your Career in Diving?
- Team & Family Environment- Discover the Team!
- Friendly Clientele- See our Customers having fun!
- Paid Vacation & Travel Opportunities
- Frequent Diving Opportunities
- Warm, Tropical Climate & proximity to the Blue Heron Bridge
- Island Atmosphere with a Community Feel
- Diving Career Advancement Opportunities
- Mentoring Opportunities
- Full Dive Resort Experience
When looking for an employer and a career, it’s important be make sure your personal core values align with the organization. Here’s a bit more about us! Our team members are engaging, hardworking, and professional. And most importantly, they’re passionate about creating meaningful customer experiences and sharing a deep appreciation for the underwater environment. Does this sound like you? If you’re interested in starting a Career in Diving, or advancing your Careers in Diving, please send a resume to: Info.firstname.lastname@example.org. And, please make sure you include your complete work history and skill sets in your resume. We want to know about your Career in Diving experience as well as your other Careers outside of the diving industry. We hope you can join our team!