Escape your everyday during the 2021 Bonaire Dive adventure! Relax at a tropical Caribbean resort this fall. Enjoy 8 days and 7 nights of sunshine, saltwater, and unlimited SCUBA diving November 20 to 27, 2021.
Explore coral reefs teeming with colorful fish during 6 days of 2-tank dive charters. Immerse yourself in warm waters with 3 bonus afternoon 1-tank charters! With visibility over 100 feet, you never know what interesting animals you will find.
Every dive charter features an in-water guide. While on board, stay refreshed with chilled drinking water and iced tea. Fresh fruit, yummy snacks and towels are provided on dive charters. Enriched Air divers receive a free Nitrox upgrade! Not yet Nitrox certified? Contact us to sign up for this 1-day class.
Stay salty morning, afternoon, or night as you discover reefs just 30 feet off the beach. Bonaire is known as the shore diving capital of the world! Step off the resort’s private beaches to scuba dive the nearshore reef. Hop into your rental vehicle (included with the trip) to explore the island’s amazing shore diving sites.
BONAIRE’S BUDDY DIVE RESORT
Unwind at the end of your day with a cocktail by the pool of your choice. Relax as you enjoy an in-room massage.
Top off your evening with a delicious dinner at one of two resort restaurants. Our guests receive a complimentary 50% off food credit (up to $75 per person). Bring in your own fresh-caught Lionfish, and Buddy Dive’s chefs will clean and cook your catch!
Prefer a night in? Chef it up in your fully equipped kitchen! Apartments also include a spacious living area with cable tv, cool air conditioning, and a balcony or porch. Buddy Dive Resort’s water purification system provides ready to drink tap water to your room.
ADVENTURE ABOVE THE WATER
Your fun in Bonaire isn’t limited to diving! Meet local wildlife at the island’s donkey and flamingo sanctuaries. Explore above water with a kayak rental. Adventure around the island on a rented mountain bike or scooter. These activities and more are available on site at the resort.
2021 BONAIRE DIVE TRIP: WHAT’S INCLUDED
- 8 Days, 7 Nights at Buddy Dive Resort in Bonaire
- 1 Bedroom Apartment: $1,750 (per person, 2 sharing)*
- 2 Bedroom Apartment: $1,500 (per person, 4 sharing)*
- 3 Bedroom Apartment: $1,350 (per person, 6 sharing)*
- *Prices above reflect scuba diver rates. Non-diver rates available upon request. Taxes & fees included.
- Check In: Nov 20, 2021 Check Out: Nov 27, 2021
- American & European style breakfast buffet
- 50% OFF Food Credit (up to $75 per person) at on-site restaurants
- Welcome Drink & Manager’s Rum Punch Party!
- Weekly Truck or Van Rental to explore the island*
- *Vehicle insurance available (approx. $19 per day)
- Shuttle to/from Bonaire International Airport
- Weekly Truck or Van Rental to explore the island*
- 6 Morning Dive Charters, 3 Afternoon Dive Charters
- FREE Nitrox upgrade
- In-water Guide
- Chilled fresh Drinking Water and Iced Tea
- Fresh Fruit, Snacks
- STINAPA Nature Tag Fee ($45 per person, required for all divers and snorkelers)
- Unlimited Shore Diving
- Tank and Weight Rentals
- Drive-in Fill Station open 24 hours
- Free gear storage lockers
- Trip Leader
- In addition to resort staff and boat crew, a Trip Leader from Pura Vida Divers will be on hand. They will answer questions, help coordinate activities and assist with your travel needs.
Participants in the 2021 Bonaire Dive Trip will receive a detailed itinerary after registration. A packing list will be sent before the trip, including required items and recommended gear. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To avoid online booking fees, please call us to reserve your spot: 561-840-8750.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Flights to/from your location to Bonaire
- Lunch & Dinner
- Kayak, Bicycle & Scooter rentals, or any activities not listed above
- Tip for Captain, Crew and In-Water Guides
- We recommend tipping at least $10 USD per person, per activity
- Mask & Snorkel* (Divers must provide their own Mask & Snorkel.)
- Rental Gear (available at daily and weekly rates)*
- We highly recommend you bring your own Regulator and Dive Computer
*2021 Bonaire Dive Trip guests receive a special discount on gear purchases at Pura Vida Divers. Contact email@example.com to schedule an appointment with a gear specialist.
WHAT ELSE SHOULD YOU KNOW?
- All 2021 Bonaire Dive Trip reservations include a non-refundable $450 per person.
- Cancellations made within 70 days of the trip are subject to a non-refundable fee of $900 per person.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations made within 30 days of the trip.
- Click here for a detailed description of travel procedures required by both Bonaire and the U.S.
- Click here for a list of Palm Beach County testing facilities. Call (561) 642-1000 for test result timelines.
- International travel requires a passport valid for 6 months past the final trip date.
- Click here to view Buddy Dive Resort’s frequently asked questions.
- Must be age 10 or older to earn a SCUBA certification.
- Parent signature is required on waivers for anyone under 18.
- Some activities may be available for children under age 10. Please contact us to learn more.
FLYING & DIVING
- Please be sure to plan your flight home following Diver Alert Network’s (DAN) recommended guidelines for flying and diving, linked here.
- We highly recommend that you purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance helps you recoup non-refundable deposits and trip costs in the event that you cancel your reservation.
Buddy Dive Resort isn’t just a wonderful location for scuba divers and snorkelers. It is also an important community resource. Buddy supports many local conservation efforts, like the Reef Renewal Foundation. Even your on site dining supports the Bonaire community. Buddy Dive Resort donates leftovers from their restaurants to feed cattle on local farms.
Contact us with any questions you may have. To sign up or to discuss the trip in detail, contact 561-840-8750 or firstname.lastname@example.org.